When it comes to holiday travel, nothing beats smooth, friendly, and as close to your final destination as possible.
- With our small airplanes, every seat is first class.
- You can’t buy a Fly SUX coffee mug at Eppley.
- Because that two-hour drive to Omaha is two hours you can’t get back.
- Because dreaming of a white Christmas hours from home is worse than coal in your stocking.
- There’s only 50 feet between the terminal and grandma’s hugs.
- Fly home and be home. Now.
- Because the whole goal of traveling for the holidays is to spend time your loved ones, not your car.
- Santa flies. Shouldn’t you?
- Two words: No I-29
- Because the last leg of your holiday journey should be the shortest.
And remember, coal in your stocking will add weight to your baggage, so be good and travel safely.